Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, 2012!

Hello and welcome to my blog for 2012... My name is Joshua and I send you warm blessings of peace, love, joy, and gratitude for this new year. Recently, I made the decison to get back into a daily blog when I was challenged to look at 2012 as a year of creativity. Adding the idea of gratitude to mix seemed like a perfect connection. Please join me on this journey where I will share with you my creative endeavors and the many blessings of gratitude I have in my life.

p.s. I have a special quilt project to share with you on this journey - 12 story quilts - 1 quilt each month!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from facebook. I'll try to keep up with my blogging more in 2012 as well...... www.lifeofdjt.com = david turner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete