Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, 2012!

Hello and welcome to my blog for 2012... My name is Joshua and I send you warm blessings of peace, love, joy, and gratitude for this new year. Recently, I made the decison to get back into a daily blog when I was challenged to look at 2012 as a year of creativity. Adding the idea of gratitude to mix seemed like a perfect connection. Please join me on this journey where I will share with you my creative endeavors and the many blessings of gratitude I have in my life.

p.s. I have a special quilt project to share with you on this journey - 12 story quilts - 1 quilt each month!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look who it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from facebook. I'll try to keep up with my blogging more in 2012 as well...... www.lifeofdjt.com = david turner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete